Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Todd Schiller <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/15 23:23:11 UTC

[users@httpd] Forms Do Not Pass Information

When a form is submitted using POST, it goes to the apropriate page, but
does not send any information along with it. This problem only occurs on the
server on my computer but not on the server of my friends website (Using the
same script). Could this possibly be an error in my .conf file? Or is it
something else? Thankyou for your time.

PHP: 4.3.2
Apache: 2.0.46
OS: Win 2000 Pro  SP3

Todd Schiller

RE: [users@httpd] Forms Do Not Pass Information

Posted by Brian Schofield <br...@bmschofield.com>.
Guess you win your 10 bucks (is that Canadian or US) I have had a
similar problem and changing the register_global to 'on' solved the
problem. I guess there is no problem as this is an off-line test system
and my host still supports it,

Brian M Schofield MSc MBCS
Posted by Andre Eisenbach <an...@eisenbach.com>.