Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org> on 2014/04/22 22:37:26 UTC

[ACS44] 4.4-forward branch creation accident

Wait, MASTER is very difference from 4.4 branch which is feature freezed
one month before. People are still working on MASTER for new features, I
don't think it would be possible to kick out the commits not in 4.4 branch.

I would suggest save the commits in 4.4-forward, discard the current
4.4-forward branch and re-fork from 4.4 branch.

It just has been 2 days and it's still fixable. Please don't wait until
it's too late.

--Sheng

Re: [ACS44] 4.4-forward branch creation accident

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
This one is in. You did write commitsss. can you give me the long commit ids?

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Daan,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
yes