Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Chris Haddad <ha...@apache.org> on 2003/04/09 19:30:48 UTC

branch or open season?

Hi all -

i'm looking at making a few non-critical bug fixes over the next few
days/weeks.  specifically, the bugs i recently filed and 18854 filed
today.

are we looking at branching the code? or is it still open
season to check fixes into main ;)

/Chris

Re: branch or open season?

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Chris Haddad wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> i'm looking at making a few non-critical bug fixes over the next few
> days/weeks.  specifically, the bugs i recently filed and 18854 filed
> today.
>
> are we looking at branching the code? or is it still open
> season to check fixes into main ;)

Branch. I keep hoping we can ship so there is no need to branch *till*
Axis1.1 ships, but as more pent up changes pent up, the pressure to
branch increases.

-steve