Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John Corro <Jo...@cornerstone.net> on 2006/09/29 19:35:22 UTC

RE: Spam??:Re: Nested Forms

That's exactly my situation.  I was creating a component that was in another component that was in a page that had the component's wrapped in a form.  I was hoping there was something I could easily do to resolve the situation and have nested forms, but I do have other options I can pursue not all together a huge deal.

John M. Corro
www.cornerstone.net
Cornerstone Consulting, Inc
731 N. Jackson Street, Suite 600