Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by jazerb <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/02 07:05:55 UTC

Build Failed - org.ofbiz.geronimo.GeronimoTransactionFactory

I received the following while trying to build the latest from trunk:

 [javac15]
E:\OFBiz\latest\framework\geronimo\src\org\ofbiz\geronimo\GeronimoTr
nsactionFactory.java:74: incompatible types
 [javac15] found   :
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.GeronimoTransactio
Manager
 [javac15] required: javax.transaction.UserTransaction
 [javac15]         return geronimoTransactionManager;
 [javac15]                ^
 [javac15] 1 error

This is strange since GeronimoTransactionManager implements UserTransaction.
I did a ant clean prior but still got this message.

For what it's worth, I also got some deprecation warnings for
org.ofbiz.entity.util.ByteWrapper

Thanks for your help!
Bryan

Re: Build Failed - org.ofbiz.geronimo.GeronimoTransactionFactory

Posted by jazerb <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the pointers.  As it turns out, I still had
geronimo-transaction-1.0.jar and jencks-1.1.3.jar on the classpath.  My
assumption was that ant clean would take care of this, but for me this was
not the case.  I removed these two jars and the build went fine.

Thanks again!
-B

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Working for me as well without any problem.

--
Ashish

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It's ok here too...