Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by sathyakumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/28 08:00:53 UTC

Re: custom command support

Re-posting, I probably did not enough rights to send to mailing list earlier

Hi,
Am trying to provide custom commands that I can run in my karaf shell.
Though the prescribed means (as per user guide) to do this involves coding
to OsgiCommandSupport API, I was trying another method listed in
http://eclipsedriven.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-create-felix-gogo-commands-with.html
here.  While in standalone felix and equinox, it failed in Virgo 3,

I tried the same with Karaf 2.2.5, and can't seem to get it working, So
question now is Karaf compliant with OSGI RFC 147 ? Or should I rather code
to gogo Command API.

Regards
Sathya

Re: custom command support

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
There is a custom command sample in the demos folder of Karaf 2.2.5 if
you require more examples :)

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: custom command support