Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/12 20:20:26 UTC

where is commit mailing list being archived?

have I missed something, or is it a problem that
/www/apr.apache.org/mail/commits/
hasn't been updated since November (or some files have gone missing)?

Re: where is commit mailing list being archived?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:14:36 -0800, Roy T. Fielding <fi...@gbiv.com> wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2005, at 2:53 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>
> > On Jan 12, 2005, at 11:20 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> >> have I missed something, or is it a problem that
> >> /www/apr.apache.org/mail/commits/
> >> hasn't been updated since November (or some files have gone missing)?
> >
> > I am working on it -- looks like it is missing from the
> > archivealiasmonthly and thus everything will be under 200411
>
> Yep, fixed, and I have recreated the archive under the right
> month names.

much appreciated!

Re: where is commit mailing list being archived?

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Jan 13, 2005, at 2:53 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> On Jan 12, 2005, at 11:20 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>> have I missed something, or is it a problem that
>> /www/apr.apache.org/mail/commits/
>> hasn't been updated since November (or some files have gone missing)?
>
> I am working on it -- looks like it is missing from the
> archivealiasmonthly and thus everything will be under 200411

Yep, fixed, and I have recreated the archive under the right
month names.

....Roy

Re: where is commit mailing list being archived?

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:26:57 -0500, Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> wrote:
> André Malo wrote:
> > * Jeff Trawick wrote:
> >

> >>have I missed something, or is it a problem that
> >>/www/apr.apache.org/mail/commits/
> >>hasn't been updated since November (or some files have gone missing)?
> >

> > FWIW, sounds like the date, where the repos was moved to svn and the list
> > was renamed. (I'd guess, either of the reasons applies)
>
> This archive is also outdated due to the same reason:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apr-cvs

Thanks for feedback, Andre' and Stas

I'll send a note to infrastructure.

Re: where is commit mailing list being archived?

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Jeff Trawick wrote:

> have I missed something, or is it a problem that
> /www/apr.apache.org/mail/commits/
> hasn't been updated since November (or some files have gone missing)?

FWIW, sounds like the date, where the repos was moved to svn and the list
was renamed. (I'd guess, either of the reasons applies)

nd
--
Das, was ich nicht kenne, spielt stückzahlmäßig *keine* Rolle.

                                   -- Helmut Schellong in dclc