Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/01 04:32:18 UTC

Broken link in HACKING (public keys of SVN committers/PMC)

HACKING, under "How to sign a release" [1] contains a broken link to
[2] at the parenthetical: "(A list of the current public keys of
Subversion committers and PMC members is autogenerated from LDAP each
day.)"

Does anyone know if such a list is still autogenerated and, if so,
where?

[1] https://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#releasing-signing-how

[2] https://people.apache.org/keys/group/subversion.asc

Thanks,
Nathan

Re: Broken link in HACKING (public keys of SVN committers/PMC)

Posted by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 1:16 AM Daniel Sahlberg
<da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Den fre 1 apr. 2022 06:32Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com> skrev:
>>
>> HACKING, under "How to sign a release" [1] contains a broken link to
>> [2] at the parenthetical: "(A list of the current public keys of
>> Subversion committers and PMC members is autogenerated from LDAP each
>> day.)"
>>
>> Does anyone know if such a list is still autogenerated and, if so,
>> where?

>> [1] https://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#releasing-signing-how
>>
>> [2] https://people.apache.org/keys/group/subversion.asc
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Nathan
>

> This has been discussed on the list, last time in a mail by Daniel Shahaf at 01.48 tonight (local time here in Sweden, on the road so I can't link or calculate a UTC time). Daniel even had a replacement script but I didn't have the time to test yet.

Ah, okay. I completely missed that!

Safe travels,

Posted by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com>.
Den fre 1 apr. 2022 06:32Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com> skrev:

> HACKING, under "How to sign a release" [1] contains a broken link to
> [2] at the parenthetical: "(A list of the current public keys of
> Subversion committers and PMC members is autogenerated from LDAP each
> day.)"
>
> Does anyone know if such a list is still autogenerated and, if so,
> where?

> [1]
> https://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#releasing-signing-how
>
> [2] https://people.apache.org/keys/group/subversion.asc
>
> Thanks,
> Nathan

This has been discussed on the list, last time in a mail by Daniel Shahaf
at 01.48 tonight (local time here in Sweden, on the road so I can't link or
calculate a UTC time). Daniel even had a replacement script but I didn't
have the time to test yet.

Daniel Sahlberg