Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/31 04:43:32 UTC

iBATIS 3.0 BETA *3* Released

Hi all,

The 3rd Beta of iBATIS 3 has been released.  This release fixes the
following issues:

IBATIS-630 Return NULL from selectOne() that returns no results.
IBATIS-629 Support legacy iBATIS JDBC Type specification in parameters
IBATIS-626 iBatis migrations contains dependency on log4j
IBATIS-611 Include license info in project pom

The release can be found here:

http://ibatis.apache.org/java.cgi

And for those who have been wondering what this "iBATIS Schema Migrations"
thing is, I've put together a little video (9 minutes):

http://ibatis.apache.org/migrations_video.html

I hope to provide a more tutorial video for it someday, but for now I hope
this is a good little demo.

Cheers,
Clinton