Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 13:29:18 UTC

Re: Scala DSL equivalent on onException

L.S.,

The relevant unit test with the examples is in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/camel/trunk/components/camel-scala/src/test/scala/org/apache/camel/scala/dsl/OnExceptionTest.scala?view=markup

The errorhandling clause you're looking for will look something like
 handle[Throwable].maximumRedeliveries(0).handled

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Posted by crankydillo <cr...@gmail.com>.
I should have been more specific.

I need to know how to do this with Camel 1.6.0.

It complains:

"error: value maximumRedeliveries is not a member of
org.apache.camel.scala.dsl.SAbstractType"

I've tried looking through the Camel-Scala code, but I can't figure it out.

--
crankydillo