Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Berger <ro...@aloba.ch> on 2003/09/29 15:48:41 UTC

xdoc dtd?

Hi

I'd like to use docbook for writing maven documentation (docbook plugin).
But I don't know which elements are allowed to generate valid xdoc elements.
I didn't find any information about an xdoc dtd. I only found a sample
document using some elements like document, section etc).
Can someone point me to the location where I can find more information about
elements which are allowed in xdoc?! Any experiences with the docbook
plugin?

Thank you
Roland