Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Florance <da...@calyon.com> on 2007/10/17 14:24:26 UTC

Multimodule project and release

Hello,

This is my first Maven project.
I try to release a multimodule project. It works fine except that the
submodule are not tagged.

I join my directory structure (in the png). The three project are
independant in Subversion (but all in the same repository).
All : is an empty project (except the pom) which is my parent project
coreGcm : a java project
webGCm : a web app project (dependant of coreGcm)

In my all/trunk/pom.xml I have :
<scm>
    <connection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/svn-repo/all</connection>
  </scm>

In coreGcm/trunk/pom.xml :
<scm>
    <connection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/svn-repo/coreGcm</connection>
  </scm>

In webGcm/trunk/pom.xml :
<scm>
    <connection>scm:svn:svn://localhost/svn-repo/webGcm</connection>
  </scm>

If I execute release:prepare, in all/tags I have a new tag with the
correct pom.xml but nothing in webGcm/tags and coreGcm/tags.

Thanks,

David.

RE: Multimodule project and release

Posted by David Florance <da...@calyon.com>.