Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/15 14:53:22 UTC

Please Review PR #627: Add Portuguese translation for examples/javamail

Nishant Raut submitted this PR for review. He used google translate to
convert it to Portuguese.  Can someone with Portuguese language skills
check it over? I'm pretty sure it will need corrections as Google Translate
is not flawless.

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/627/commits

Thanks!!

Richard

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson

Re: Please Review PR #627: Add Portuguese translation for examples/javamail

Posted by Marco Ferreira <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks, PR approved!
Thanks again Nishant and Richard!

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.
Great job!

Posted by Nishant Raut <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nishant Raut <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marco Ferreira <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard and Nishant, i reviewed the PR and left some comments!