Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cool Coder <te...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/08 22:36:53 UTC

Multi-thread issue on redeploy of application

Hi Group,

I have issue wrt no of threads on redeploy. The web app creates number of threads, and on each deployement, web app should close threads and create new threads but it instead of closing/reusing old threads, it creates new threads which makes web app crashes.

I use struts and in destroy method of RequestProcessor, I have code that shutdowns the ThreadExecutor, but I am not sure why this is not happening.

Your help would be appreciated.

- BR

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

http://tv.yahoo.com/