Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by John Pritchard <jd...@syntelos.com> on 2009/03/18 23:26:10 UTC

wtk/src/pivot/wtkx/WTKXSerializer.java [r 755752]

Hi,

This patch prevents the WTKX from preempting an otherwise good process.
It's a fix that's irrelevant to what I'm doing at the moment (learning about
data binding), but it's a code fix nonetheless.

/john/

Re: wtk/src/pivot/wtkx/WTKXSerializer.java [r 755752]

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Good catch - thanks. This is fixed.

Posted by John Pritchard <jd...@syntelos.com>.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
John,

Can you elaborate a bit on what this change is meant to fix? It looks
like you are trying to support the case where the user has escaped the
'@' or '%' characters and has not provided a base location or resource
dictionary, respectively, but I want to confirm.

Thanks,
Greg