Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Zhiwei Gao <zh...@ericsson.com> on 2016/06/29 10:19:53 UTC

Is there a simple way to sync stored image files between different jackrabbit server nodes

Hi, dear

As below screenshot, in case of it only saved to the server node 1 when the client calling jackrabbit API, but missed to
sync them to the server node 2 & 3. Then I have to sync all the image files existed in node 1 to node 2 & 3, is there a manual
way or auto-way for it? Or other advices? Thanks in advance.

[cid:image002.png@01D1D232.CFB35810]

Rgds

Re: Is there a simple way to sync stored image files between different jackrabbit server nodes

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Apache Sling provides a content distribution mechanism:
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/content-distribution.html

Another tool is FileVault rcp:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault/rcp.html

Regards