Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Dan Peterson <dp...@google.com> on 2008/05/10 03:52:53 UTC

Draft OpenSocial v0.8 spec review and Wednesday's OpenSocial Summit in Mt. View, CA

Hey everyone,

As a followup to Kevin's note about starting to work on implementing
OpenSocial v0.8 functionality, I wanted to let you all know that we now have
draft spec documents available for review. Further details about that below.
Remember all comments about spec changes belong on the spec discussion
group: http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-and-gadgets-spec

That said, I'm looking forward to pushing OpenSocial that much further by
getting these updates implemented in Shindig.

In addition, for those of you local to the San Francisco bay area, or
looking to travel a bit, you're more than welcome to come attend next
Wednesday's OpenSocial Summit (May 14):
http://opensocialapis.blogspot.com/2008/05/wednesdays-opensocial-summit-detailed.html

Detailed Agenda:
https://docs.google.com/View?docID=dds2mvj3_1vxvsnzfd&revision=_latest