Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by vidhi vinchhi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/01 07:38:10 UTC

Few thread just does not finish

Hi Team,

I am trying to run a load test using jmeter for my website.

I am browsing 5 different page and thread count is 60. I am running it for
60 users.

Out of 60 threads, some threads just dont finish during the run. The number
of unfinished thread is not fixed sometimes its 6 sometimes 10. Jmeter
execution simply seems stuck and does not show any progress even i wait for
1 hr.

When I click on stop button, It shows socket closed for all unfinished
requests.

I am hereby attaching jmeter log file for reference.

Can please check why jmeter thread execution stucks?

Let me know please in case more information is required from my end.

Thanks,
Vidhi.

Re: Few thread just does not finish

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 01.01.2016 um 17:08 schrieb Felix Schumacher:
> Am 01.01.2016 um 16:34 schrieb vidhi vinchhi:
>>
>> Hi felix,
>>
>> Thank you for your reply.
>>
>> I have tried non gui mode as well but in that case also its the same
>> behavior.
>>
>> I dont know how to enable java thread dump. Can please help to let me
>> know how can i get such logs as you mentioned?
>>
> https://dzone.com/articles/how-analyze-java-thread-dumps
>
> Or any other google hit after searching for "java thread dump".
>
> In short you can use kill, jstat, jmc or jvisualvm to get thread dumps.
That jstat should be jstack, of course.

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by vidhi vinchhi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi felix,