Posted to repository@apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2010/07/15 11:07:06 UTC

How to use the same staging repo

Hi,

Is is possible to use the same staging repository instead each time
creating new one?

Each time I launch mvn release:perform a new staging repository is
created. If during release:perform an error occur I must drop the
repository and new one will be created when I relaunch the
release:perform command. Maybe there is a switch to point to the same
repository again?

Thanks in advance
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: How to use the same staging repo

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.
In that case, if you don't close the existing repo, it will allow new
artifacts from the same user, ip and group (struts) so you should be able to
do what you're looking for. Once you close it though, it's sealed.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 5:07 AM, Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.lenart@googlemail.com