Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2016/02/01 19:11:30 UTC

apache brooklyn projects -- set default github branch "master" on "brooklyn" and "brooklyn-docs" ?

Geoff/All-

Two of our github mirrors have "0.4.0" as the default branch.  Can these
be repointed to "master" branch?

The two repos are:

* https://github.com/apache/brooklyn
* https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-docs

Probably this is because I pushed in alpha order and the synch process
kicked in before master got uploaded.  The others seem to have picked up
"master".  (Still waiting on "brooklyn-ui" and "brooklyn-client" to
synch but all branches are pushed to apache's git server.)

Thanks again for the help.

Best
Alex

Re: apache brooklyn projects -- set default github branch "master" on "brooklyn" and "brooklyn-docs" ?

Posted by Geoffrey Corey <co...@apache.org>.
I have fixed the above github mirrors to have master as the default branch.