Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/27 19:40:15 UTC

0.7.1 almost out the door...

I wanted to see if there is anything else we need for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-375 or are the patches alright
to commit?

once committed is there anything else that has to be done to have the site
show up on http://incubator.apache.org/kafka/ ? I don't know how it works.

I think after this last step of updating the site the only thing left
before "popping the cork" is sending out an announcement of the release to
kafka-dev, kafka-users and general incubator ? let me know if i am missing
anything else before i send email announcing release.

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc
*/

Re: 0.7.1 almost out the door...

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Joe,

Made a comment on the jira. Once that's fixed, we can commit the site
change. To update the site in Apache, do the following:

 login to people.apache.org<https://email.corp.linkedin.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=63db50a7369049b996e5e4cdb6fc9140&URL=http%3a%2f%2fpeople.apache.org%2f>;
go to /www/incubator.apache.org/content/kafka; svn up

It will take about an hour for the change to show up.

Thanks again for driving this release.

Jun