Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/10/22 16:10:09 UTC

CVS barfing???

Hi,

it seems like CVS has cacted it again and I was halfway through a commit. I
have a bunch of changes to cocoon to make it use the new Sar task and set up
all the .sar files in new format. Unfortunately I can't seem to commit them.
I will try again in the morning.

This i sjust a warning to say the current cornerstone CVS will probably break
and cause GUMP warnings. Feel free to ignore them and I will fix it up when I
can ;(

--
Cheers,

Pete