Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by jh...@domek.be on 2003/11/30 11:47:17 UTC

2.0.x roadmap

Hi,

What is the actual roadmap for the 2.0.x branch? Was the 2.0.4 release the
last of its kind or will there be more releases?

I know i should probably just hop on the 2.1.x bandwagon but porting my
app to this release is something i cannot afford to do for the moment.

thanks
Jorg

Re: 2.0.x roadmap

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
ok cool, just wanted a clear statement. It's not like i've come accross
loads of bugs for the 2.0.x series anyway :-)

Re: 2.0.x roadmap

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org