Posted to user@struts.apache.org by NR031 <na...@cognizant.com> on 2009/04/15 11:54:08 UTC

Using AJAX in Struts 2.x

Hi,

    I am new to struts 2.x. I am using NetBeans IDE and struts 2.0.11. I
want to use AJAX in my struts program. I am following the tutorial given
http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/struts2ajax/ajax-login-form.shtml
HERE  .

    When I click on Submit button I am getting "undefined" message. From the
error log I can say that username and pw are null (But I entered them). What
is the problem in the code? Is there any tutorial which explains how to use
AJAX in struts 2.x in NetBeans IDE. I am new to dojo also, need some
detailed explaination.

    I have attached the error log also.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23055999/ErrorLog.txt ErrorLog.txt