Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/28 16:11:42 UTC

Collaboration of Graph Projects at the ASF

Hello, as some of you may know, I've been associated with the Apache
TinkerPop Community for some time now. I think it would be nice to bring
the various graph communities here at the ASF a bit closer together. I had
some early discussion on this topic on your Discord server a few weeks back
and the idea was received with positivity, so I was hoping to reach out
here on your dev list more officially to try to see how the conversations
could continue.

The most immediate bit of collaboration I thought we might do would be to
introduce AGE to the TinkerPop Community through a periodic Twitch stream
that we do called "TinkerPop Wide" which looks at the happenings of the
wider graph community. You can see some examples of past streams on our
YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGDjrkYcxDce8wLhdGKh2iGa_mkbK_GFV

Would anyone here be interested in doing something like that?

Thanks,

Stephen Mallette