Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/02 08:19:42 UTC

Review request

Hi Team,

I have a PR (https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/4218 <https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/4218>) waiting for review where with basically a 1 liner change we can improve the performance of the GenericReader classes by 10–20%. This onliner is needed in 3 places. The other part of the PR is only the added tests.

I would love to see some committer reviews on this if your time permits.

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Review request

Posted by Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io>.
Looks great. Sorry that I missed this one to review!

--
Ryan Blue
Tabular

Re: Review request