Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/11/30 20:41:26 UTC

board report due, Dec 12

Hi,

I plan to submit the board report around Dec 12th (it's due on the 13th).

I'll include the 3 latest releases (uima java sdk 2.10.2 and 3.0.0-beta, and
uimaFIT 2.4.0).

Anything else?

-Marshall

Re: board report due, Dec 12

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org>.
Hopefully by Dec 12th UIMA-AS is released. My plan is to also to release
DUCC right after the UIMA-AS. No sure if
there will be enough time to vote on it.

-Jerry

Re: board report due, Dec 12

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.