Posted to user@struts.apache.org by leonnewsgroup <le...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/26 18:53:53 UTC

Help, please

Hi there,

I want to create a page in my struts application that I am working on. And
this page should have the a page from another web application. Client should
input information with this page and submits it to both my application and
that application. What shoul I do for the requirements?
Thanks in advance.

James

Re: Help, please

Posted by leonnewsgroup <le...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Please let me speak more detail on my case.
There are two web applications and web app A is running and B web app of
Struts is under developing.
In order to avoid submit information twise, B should create a page with a
link to A and grep a page, say registration form, from A. Clients of B
complete the form and submit the form to both A and B and A and B will do
different processing. Could please give me a few detail information  of the
solution?
Thank you so much.

James

RE: Help, please