Posted to users@maven.apache.org by anis chaaba <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/19 11:42:50 UTC

[Maven 2] plugin using project ressources

Hello everybody,
What can I do to make my plugin use ressources of the project running into
it ?
My test projects are attached to this mail.
When executing the goal of my plugin i get
 java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
localisations, locale fr_FR
 at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:1521)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:1260)
 at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:715)
at bundle.plugin.MyMojo.execute(MyMojo.java:69)
 at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:569)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
 at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
 at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
 at
at
 at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375).
Thanks in advance.

Re: [Maven 2] plugin using project ressources

Posted by anis chaaba <an...@gmail.com>.
No body faced the same problem ?
I found this thread which talking about the same problem but no clear
solution was given.
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg59165.html
Please Help :S

Posted by anis chaaba <an...@gmail.com>.
So, no answers ? no solutions ? nobdoy tried to do the same thing ? :(

Posted by anis chaaba <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by anis chaaba <an...@gmail.com>.
And now ?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.