Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/05/17 14:06:35 UTC

8.0.35 Javadoc problems

A different issue occurred with the 8.0.35 Javadocs. In this case it was
an OOME during generation. Again, the lack of failonerror meant it was
missed.

I plan on taking the same approach for 8.0.35 as I did for 8.5.2.

Mark

Re: 8.0.35 Javadoc problems

Posted by Coty Sutherland <cs...@redhat.com>.
> No. I just forgot to send out the announcement. I'll get that done shortly.

Cool, thanks!

Re: 8.0.35 Javadoc problems

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: 8.0.35 Javadoc problems

Posted by Coty Sutherland <cs...@redhat.com>.
Did this issue hold up the release announcement for 8.0.35? There was
a user in #tomcat asking why it wasn't announced and was concerned
that the release had issues.

-Coty