Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frederik Santens <fr...@telenet.be> on 2006/05/10 23:01:17 UTC

SSO Setup

Hi,

In the SSO documentation its setup is illustrated with Nagios. I need to
do the same setup (also with Nagios). I configured everything in the SSO
management tab and I added an SSOProxyPortlet with a reference to
The Nagios administration site. The SSO itself works, but I encounter
the following problems:

-          Nagios uses frames. Including the content of the Nagios
administration site in the portal fails because of those frames.
-          The "html" tags apparently are not excluded from the included
content.

Any suggestions of alternative approaches on how to incorporate the
Nagios administration site in the portal.

Thx
Frederik