Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2009/10/03 20:12:30 UTC

Re: svn commit: r821238 - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/content/src/org/ofbiz/content/data/DataResourceWorker.java

lektran@apache.org wrote:
> Author: lektran
> Date: Sat Oct  3 04:12:28 2009
> New Revision: 821238

> Log:
> Cleaned up imports
> Additional generics markup
> Enhanced for loops
> Fixed a comment typos
> Removed an unused method variable

Just to show that I don't always have bad things to say, this is a
good changelog.  While it does several things, all of them are
actually just code cleanups.  Good job.

Re: svn commit: r821238 - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/content/src/org/ofbiz/content/data/DataResourceWorker.java

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On 4/10/2009, at 7:12 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

> lektran@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: lektran
>> Date: Sat Oct  3 04:12:28 2009
>> New Revision: 821238

>> Log:
>> Cleaned up imports
>> Additional generics markup
>> Enhanced for loops
>> Fixed a comment typos
>> Removed an unused method variable
>
> Just to show that I don't always have bad things to say, this is a
> good changelog.  While it does several things, all of them are
> actually just code cleanups.  Good job.

That's a relief, I saw I had a reply and thought oh man what now!
Because you're being so nice I'll give you a bottom post :-)

Regards
Scott