Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/09/15 17:59:57 UTC

RE: Starting problems Tomcat 5.5.0

Hi,
Before you debug further, try 5.5.2.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.stopServer(Catalina.java:399)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
>	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>	at
>org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.stopServer(Bootstrap.java:320)
>	at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:411)

>I read other post on this subject but none of them satisfied me.
>
>PLEASE HELP
>
>Maarten

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.