Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ski n <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/22 13:26:42 UTC

Dynamically loading components in Camel core

There are many Camel components, I would like to let users to add a
component at runtime (for example http), like a plugin.

There are possibilities to do this in Karaf (through OSGi). Is there a way
to add a component at runtime with Camel core (considered I have the right
jar files)? There are some ways to do this (see for example
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60764/how-to-load-jar-files-dynamically-at-runtime/59743937#59743937),
but these are kind of hackish and don't work very well JDK11+.

Greetings,

Raymond