Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by danir <na...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/08 01:32:38 UTC

importfilesystem command

Hi,
It's my first post here and i am newbie on jackrabbit jcr repository. I
would like to map a data folder in the file system /home/DATA to the
jackrabbit-standalone server's repository, I run jackrabbit's CLI tool but I
can't import file system:
when I run importfilesystem /home/DATA , I have an exception:
javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException message: Access denied.

Please can somebody help me? thnk you in advance and sorry for my english