Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/01 06:40:20 UTC

Re: svn commit: r672822 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications: accounting/ accounting/entitydef/ content/ content/entitydef/ humanres/ humanres/entitydef/ manufacturing/ manufacturing/entitydef/ marketing/ marketing/entitydef/ order/ order/entitydef/ party/

Very good enhancement David.
Thanks for it.

--
Ashish