Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vitek Tajzich <v....@gmail.com> on 2009/04/02 08:07:11 UTC

OnChangeAjaxBehavior

Hi,

I have RadioChoice component and CompoundPropertyModel.

I've added OnChangeAjaxBehavior but when I change value and go to method
"onUpdate" then the model object is not updated yet.

am I using wrong behaviour or what is it wrong?

thx,

Vitek

Re: OnChangeAjaxBehavior

Posted by Janne Hietamäki <ja...@gmail.com>.
OnChangeAjaxBehavior is only meant to be used with different TextFields,
use AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior instead.
Cheers,
Janne