Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org> on 2023/06/26 09:47:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.10.5 release

Hello, community:
   It has been more than 2 months since the release of 2.10.4. During this
period, we have 64 fixes.
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/compare/v2.10.4...branch-2.10
   I suggest releasing  2.10.5. If you have no comments, I will check the
existing PR that needs to cherry-pick to the 2.10 branch.
   If you have a PR that needs to cherry-pick, please leave a message here.

Regards
Xiangying

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.10.5 release

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Xiangying,

Il giorno lun 26 giu 2023 alle ore 11:47 Xiangying Meng
<xi...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Hello, community:
>    It has been more than 2 months since the release of 2.10.4. During this
> period, we have 64 fixes.
> https://github.com/apache/pulsar/compare/v2.10.4...branch-2.10
>    I suggest releasing  2.10.5. If you have no comments, I will check the
> existing PR that needs to cherry-pick to the 2.10 branch.

I agree

Enrico