Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Joel Meyer <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/13 19:04:11 UTC

Re: out of sequence response

What libraries are you using? I encountered the same issue when using Java
client to talk to an Erlang server. There was an issue in the erlang library
where the wrong sequence number was being returned (it may always have been
setting 0 or something like that). It's fixed in a recent build. I think
Java didn't care about seq numbers until 0.6 or thereabouts, because I
didn't have the problem when using 0.5 libs.

Joel

RE: out of sequence response

Posted by Mike Margozzi <Mi...@quantum.com>.
I am using 0.6.1
I have a Java client talking to a C++ backend.