Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2001/01/19 18:27:25 UTC

Re: 2 new committers

Given we're in [feature/code/API/total/who knows what*] freeze, why the
rush?

* delete as applicable to leave one option

> 24 it is.  :-)  Do I hear 48?  One of the reasons I did move so fast with
> these two, is that they are long-time httpd contributors, so I wanted to
> get them commiting ASAP.

david

Re: 2 new committers

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Tony wants/needs to update the license, and Doug is yelling at me everyday
because he finds it very painful to checkout APR as a part of his Apache
tree.

Ryan

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, David Reid wrote:

> Given we're in [feature/code/API/total/who knows what*] freeze, why the
> rush?
>
> * delete as applicable to leave one option
>
> > 24 it is.  :-)  Do I hear 48?  One of the reasons I did move so fast with
> > these two, is that they are long-time httpd contributors, so I wanted to
> > get them commiting ASAP.
>
> david

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131