Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by ro...@gmail.com on 2011/02/17 21:46:31 UTC

Re: Updating/inserting into multiple column families using onemutator batch

Thanks. I will set the debug mode and see/share if it shows any relevant info.

The smaller batches of 20 or so column mutations had been working fine.

After merging, the total # of mutations across all CFs must not be crossing 60-70.

The problem is that it is not slow - it seems just hung there.

Sent from BlackBerry

Posted by Nate McCall <na...@datastax.com>.
You could try turning up the thrift_max_message_length_in_mb and
thrift_framed_transport_size_in_mb (by default 16 and 15MB
respectively) in cassandra.yaml to see if that helped.