Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Habib Zurrububabel <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/14 17:20:25 UTC

Tomcat Manager Server Status Errors After 8.5.35

Tomcat Manager Server Status Errors After updating from 8.5.34 to 8.5.35.
OS is Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.8 (Santiago).  Manager log
shows: javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException:  Cannot find attribute
maxThreads for org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProperties@207af361

Re: Tomcat Manager Server Status Errors After 8.5.35

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 14/11/2018 17:20, Habib Zurrububabel wrote:
> Tomcat Manager Server Status Errors After updating from 8.5.34 to 8.5.35.
> OS is Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.8 (Santiago).  Manager log
> shows: javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException:  Cannot find attribute
> maxThreads for org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProperties@207af361

Not sure why this isn't working but it sounds like a bug and I see that
you have opened one. Thanks. This should get addressed for the next
round of releases.

Mark