Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/25 17:45:13 UTC

Tests in UIMA-AS modules

Hi all,
I've just realized some UIMA-AS modules (uimaj-as-core, uimaj-as-camel,
uimaj-as-jms) don't have proper unit tests.
While UIMA-AS has proved its efficiency and quality I think we should work
on implementing test cases for the above modules in order to ease bug
hunting and fixing.
What do you think?
Tommaso

Re: Tests in UIMA-AS modules

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eddie,
I agree the tests in uimaj-as-activemq cover lots of the most important
case, however in my opinion adding some more fine grained unit tests would
improve our code quality.
If I manage to find some time to do it I'll post a patch for that for your
review.
Just my 2 cents.
Tommaso

Re: Tests in UIMA-AS modules