Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bibhu Kalyan <Bi...@igate.com> on 2004/08/17 07:28:45 UTC

Missing message for key

Hi All,
I have a typical problem. Recently I developed a new page with struts
1.1. All the labels of the page come from the properties file. I access
these labels with bean:message tag.

Example : <bean:message key="Workqueue.DecisionSummary.MainApplicant"/>

This works fine in my local server where struts 1.1 is there. When I
moved this to remote server which has struts 1.0 it gives me error like
following.
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing message for key
Workqueue.DecisionSummary.MainApplicant

Both these server has Apache webserver and OC4j container.

The key is there in properties file and it is in path as defined in
Web.xml. Most strange is other pages those were developed before are
getting the other keys properly. But all these new keys are not
accessible. Is there a size or number of key limitation  for properties
file?  None of the new pages getting the keys. Apache/OC4j Restated so
many times and I am trying to figure this from last two days without
luck.

Please help.

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Bibhu

Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com and delete this EMAIL including any attachments.