Posted to users@maven.apache.org by puschteblume <pu...@gmx.de> on 2005/07/01 10:53:54 UTC

m2 site plugin property not recognized

Hi

I have following entry in pom.xml:
<project>
<build>
    <sourceDirectory>src/main</sourceDirectory>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <siteDirectory>${basedir}/www</siteDirectory>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
</project>

But the site is deployed to /target directory. Do you know if I have
missed something?

Thanks Heiko

Re: m2 site plugin property not recognized

Posted by puschteblume <pu...@gmx.de>.
Hm, this makes sense :)

You are completely right. And I am completely stupid.

Thanks for your help.

Posted by Dennis Geurts <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Heiko,

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
What goal did you specify?  site:site?  or site: deploy?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
In the next release, you'll can deploy in your scm tool (if it's
supported by maven-scm)

Emmanuel

multproject

Posted by Ricardo de Souza Moura <ri...@hotmail.com>.
Hi guys.
Does anybody use some plugin in eclipse with multproject ?
I have been using the mevenide and I am not so confortable with the quantity
of projects that I have to create.
I have to create at least three projects for each application. One to create
a war, another to create business objects and a root project. Sometimes I
need to create a ear and a jar with my ejbs.

How do you safe this problem (have a lot of projects to only one
application) ?

Thanks in advance

Re: m2 site plugin property not recognized

Posted by puschteblume <pu...@gmx.de>.
Hi Edwin

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.