Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Shoemaker <mi...@shoesobjects.com> on 2007/11/05 00:44:07 UTC

beaneditforms and email address

So I'm an expert Tapestry developer.  Okay, I've been using it for a
few weeks part time on a side project :)

I'm loving the beaneditform but wonder why obvious validations like
alpha, numeric and email were not included.  I realize that regular
expressions can be used but then you would duplicate the expression on
multiple domain objects if you had that situation causing a conflict
with the DRY principal.  I'm probably missing something so feel free
to tell me to shut up and RTFD if appropriate.  To be fair, I've done
a fair amount of googling and didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance

Mike