Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com> on 2016/06/06 07:41:44 UTC

new committer: Vladisav Jelisavcic

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has asked Vladisav
Jelisavcic
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that Vladisav has
accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Re: new committer: Vladisav Jelisavcic

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Vladislav! Great to have you join the committer ranks.