Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Matheus Fontes <ma...@ghz.com.br> on 2018/06/05 02:28:00 UTC

Autoscale without Netscaler

Does it work?
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/networking/autoscale_without_netscaler.html

It says:
Warning
This feature is currently only available on the master branch and will be released in the 4.4 release.

We are using 4.11 but the autoscale option in loadbalance does not show.

thanks
Matheus Fontes

Re: Autoscale without Netscaler

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
If you make it work, I'm all ears (for documentation purposes...) -
otherwise, I would expect it might be broken (not maintained in later
releases).

cheers

--

Andrija Panić