Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Anil Saldhana <an...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/02 17:50:14 UTC

UDDI v 3.0

Steve and all,
   are we thinking about implementing UDDI v 3.0? If
not, may be time to start the design discussion, plus
getting community involvement in the design process.

A service registry is key in any SOA strategy.

cheers,
Anil

__________________________________
http://farechase.yahoo.com

Re: UDDI v 3.0

Posted by "Manoj Kr. Sheoran" <ma...@daffodildb.com>.
Dear Steve,
Have we made any process on this task further?
Regards,
Manoj

Posted by "Manoj Kr. Sheoran" <ma...@daffodildb.com>.
Steve and All,

Re: UDDI v 3.0

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.

Re: UDDI v 3.0

Re: UDDI v 3.0

Posted by Anil Saldhana <an...@yahoo.com>.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: UDDI v 3.0

Re: UDDI v 3.0

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.
Always thinking about v3 but haven't had time to commit to anything (hell,
it's just good to be back at it .. I've been away for quite a while).
 Steve