Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/03/07 13:44:55 UTC

Board report for March 2022

Hi guys,

As it seems Krystof is busy, I quickly prepared the board report for this
month: ## Description: The mission of Apache ServiceMix project is to
create and maintain a flexible, open-source integration container, powered
by OSGi, that unifies the features and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ,
Camel, CXF, and Karaf into a powerful runtime platform you can use to build
your own integrations solutions. ## Issues: No issue requiring board
attention. ## Membership Data: Apache ServiceMix was founded 2007-09-19 (13
years ago) There are currently 50 committers and 21 PMC members in this
project. The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:3. Community changes, past
quarter: - No new PMC members. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on
2017-03-15. - No new committers. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on
2016-03-13. ## Project Activity: We did monthly bundles releases (for other
projects like Camel or Karaf): * bundles-2021.11
* bundles-2022.01
## Community Health: ServiceMix is still maintained, waiting the "move" to
Karaf. Our main focus is on specs and bundles (the runtime is really on
Karaf side for now). We will move forward on Karaf "move" on Q2/Q3 2022.
Let me know if it looks good to you. Thanks ! Regards JB

Re: Board report for March 2022

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
FYI, I posted the report via whimsy.

Regards